Plastic Piping Handbook (McGraw Hill Handbooks)
All-the-answers guide to plastic piping.
. Written by expert David Willoughby, a 20-year veteran in the field, Plastic Piping Handbook is a one-of-a-kind, comprehensive guide to the durable, economical piping solution used today in 90 percent of low-pressure liquid and natural gas installations. You get the facts you need on a full range of vital topics, from pipe selection to pipeline purging and drying, to leak detection. This incomparable resource features codes and specs for gas and water transmission, inspection and testing procedures, and provides you with plenty of charts, data sheets, and tables. You�ll find at your fingertips hundreds of pages of clear, practical guidance to help you:.
* Design systems for municipal, industrial, commercial, residential, and field use.
* Follow step-by-step procedures for aboveground and buried pipe design.
* Choose and apply pipes, control valves, and regulators.
* Adhere to codes and standards.
* Install, inspect and test pipelines.