$13.20 - $49.99
CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless Study Guide (Exam 640-721) (Certification Press)
The Best Fully Integrated Study System Available
With hundreds of practice questions and hands-on exercises, CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless Study Guide covers what you need to know--and shows you how to prepare--for this challenging exam.
- 100% complete coverage of all objectives for CCNA Wireless Exam 640-721
- Exam Readiness Checklist--you're ready for the exam when all objectives on the list are checked off
- Inside the Exam sections highlight key exam topics covered
- Two-Minute Drills for quick review
- Simulated exam questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exam
Covers all the exam topics, including:
Radio Frequency Basics / Wireless LAN Standards and Topologies / The Shared Wireless Medium / Wireless Security Frameworks / Wireless Authentication and Encryption / Understanding the Cisco Unified Wireless Network Architecture / Understanding Cisco Mobility Express Solution / Deploying Cisco Wireless LAN Components / Understanding and Deploying the Wireless Control System / Understanding and Installing Wireless Clients / Administering and Maintaining a Cisco Wireless Network / Cisco Wireless Network Troubleshooting Tasks
- Electronic book for studying on the go
- Complete MasterExam practice testing engine, featuring:
- One full practice exam
- Detailed answers with explanations
- Score Report performance assessment tool
With Free Online Registration:
- Bonus downloadable MasterExam practice test
Henry Chou, CCIE #10315, is a solutions architect with the Advanced Services Worldwide Wireless Practice group at Cisco Systems, Inc.
Michael Kang, CCNP, CCDP, CWSP, is a senior wireless network consultant with the Advanced Services Worldwide Wireless Practice group at Cisco Systems, Inc.
"There are a number of books available for Cisco's 640-721 exam, but by far Henry Chou and Michael Kang's CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless Study Guide is in a league of its own. It divides the material into twelve chapters (five parts) and thoroughly covers the information. At the end of each chapter, you have a "Two-Minute Drill" and a test (followed by the answers to such). The minimum number of these end-of-the-chapter questions is ten, with one chapter holding 11 and another 18. There are practice exams on the accompanying CD (making the total set 250), and two appendices on hardware-related subject matter. This makes for one powerful book and the ideal prescription for passing a popular CCNA exam." CertCities, July 1, 2010