QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business
Manage Your Small Business Finances with QuickBooks 2015
Set up a complete small business financial management system quickly and easily. Written by Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors, QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business shows you how to maximize all of the software’s powerful capabilities, including the new and improved features.
Learn best practices for controlling your business’s financial operations—processing invoices, tracking inventory, monitoring sales, managing payroll, and more. You’ll also get tips for working with an accountant and organizing tax information. Run your small business efficiently and effectively using the tested techniques and valuable advice in this practical guide to QuickBooks 2015.
- Prepare and customize QuickBooks for your company
- Enter customers, vendors, and transactions
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Work with bank and credit card accounts
- Pay employees and payroll taxes
- Use QuickBooks budget and planning tools
- Manage inventory
- Secure your data
- Generate reports
- Prepare for tax time