Skills and Musicianship Workbook to Accompany The Complete Musician; An Integrated Approach to Tonal Theory, Analysis, and Listening Workbook 2
Reorganized for greater flexibility, the two workbooks that accompany The Complete Musician, Third Edition, feature an innovative structure and format. Workbook 2 focuses on musicianship skills. Between the two workbooks, there are nearly 2,000 recorded analytical and dictation examples and almost fifteen hours of recorded music, all of which is included in high-quality MP3 format.
* Accompanied by a CD (packaged FREE with the workbook) containing high-quality MP3 recordings of nearly all the music in the workbook
* Presents a variety of crucial skill-development exercises that unfold in a consistent order for each chapter, organized by activity type: singing arpeggiations of the chord being studied, then within a tune from the literature; two-part singing; dictation; keyboard; then instrumental application
* Presents more than 300 melodies, organized by harmonic device
* Includes introductory level musicianship exercises
* Offers specific guidelines and notational information for the dictation