Immigration Law Client Strategies in the Asia-pacific: Leading Lawyers on Navigating Recent Changes, Analyzing Key Laws, and Looking Ahead to Emerging Trends
Immigration Law Client Strategies in the Asia-Pacific is an authoritative, insider's perspective on representing clients on immigration law issues in the Asia-Pacific. Featuring top attorneys from law firms throughout the region, these experts provide the reader with a thorough analysis of key immigration laws and emerging trends in Australia, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, and the Philippines. These authors give tips on navigating immigrant classifications, acquiring visas, working effectively with government agencies, avoiding common violations, and developing a successful immigration strategy. Additionally, these leaders discuss the political and economic factors that are affecting immigration law, the necessary skills that attorneys should possess, and best practices for collaborating with clients. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts around the keys to success within this ever-evolving field.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives and lawyers (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies and firms nationwide. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession, or topic is heading and the most important issues for the future. Each author has been selected based upon their experience and C-level standing within the professional community.
1. Regino A. Moreno, Junior Partner, Belo Gozon Elma Parel Asuncion & Lucila Law Offices - "The Fundamental Principles of Immigration Law in the Philippines"
2. Mark Buchanan, Partner, Fragomen Global - "Principles of Successful Corporate Immigration in Singapore"
3. Virgilio D.C. Herce, Partner, Follosco Morallos & Herce - "The Evolution of Philippine Immigration Law"
4. Piyanuj Lui Ratprasatporn, Partner, Tilleke & Gibbins International Ltd. - "Client Compliance with Immigration Law in Thailand"
5. Tomohide Koh, Office Founder, Office Cosmopolitan - "The Basics of Japanese Immigration Law"
6. Maria Jockel, Principal, Russell Kennedy Pty Ltd. - "Immigration Law and Enforcement in Australia"