Aligning a Company's Strategy with Evolving Market Conditions: Leading CEOs on Utilizing Technology, Streamlining Business Processes, and Driving Growth (Inside the Minds)
Aligning a Company's Strategy with Evolving Market Conditions provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on monitoring external conditions, applying consistency to long-term objectives, and determining when it is necessary to implement changes to a company's strategy. Featuring CEOs from some of the top companies in the nation, this book explores a variety of topics including trends in globalization, the impact of technology, the importance of talent development, and whether agility is advantageous to an organization's strategy. Readers will benefit from discussions on driving accountability, discovering new revenue streams, and focusing on growth for continued success. Although a turbulent economy can create challenging and unpredictable circumstances, these authors demonstrate the importance of creating alignment around culture, communicating with transparency and clarity, and implementing minor adjustments without obstructing big picture goals. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the top business minds of today, as these executives offer their thoughts on championing a steadfast strategy that will keep the company on course despite market fluctuations.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies nationwide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
1. Rob DePierre, Chief Executive Officer, Henniges Automotive - "Communicating Effectively and Expecting Results"
2. Roger M. Cozzi, Chief Executive Officer, Capital Corporation - "Positioning the Balance Sheet for Flexibility in Turbulent Investment Markets"
3. Armando Mahler, President Director and Chief Executive Officer, PT Freeport Indonesia - "The Keys to Creating the Right Strategy for Your Company"
4. John H. Short, PhD, President and Chief Executive Officer, RehabCare Group Inc. - "Applying Technology to Move Corporate Strategy Forward"
5. Kurt C. Hall, President and Chief Executive Officer, NCM Media Networks - "Finding New Revenue Streams and Focusing on Growth for Success"
6. Joseph J. DePaolo, Co-Founder, President, and Chief Executive Officer, Signature Bank - "Company Strategy: Single-Point-of-Contact Approach and Solid Business Model"
7. Susan D. DeVore, President and Chief Executive Officer, Premier Inc. - "Transforming Company Identity and Strategy to Meet Uncertain Market Conditions"
8. John K. Morgan, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer, Zep Inc. - "Strategies for Growing a Chemical Company"
9. Gary E. Kaatz, President and Chief Executive Officer, Rockford Health System - "Clinical Excellence in an Era of Health Care Reform and Technological Innovation"