Mosby's Nursing Skills CD-ROM - Student Version 2.0
This set of 8 user-friendly and visually engaging CD-ROMs includes 126 basic, intermediate, and advanced skills essential for practice. Real nurses provide clear, step-by-step demonstrations of how to perform these key nursing skills in real-life clinical situations. Mosby's Nursing Skills CD-ROM 2.0 - Student Version is the most engaging study tool available for learning how to perform key nursing skills!
- Includes 126 basic, intermediate, and advanced skills performed by real nurses on a set of 8 CD-ROMs.
- Provides clear demonstrations of how to perform key nursing procedures in real-life clinical situations.
- Important concepts are highlighted throughout including delegation, critical thinking, standard CDC precautions, and communication techniques.
- Interactive exercises for each skill provide an easy self-evaluation component.
- Enhanced interface is more user-friendly and allows students to minimize the program.
- Digitally re-mastered videos deliver a crisper, smoother presentation.