Wiley CPA Exam Review 2010, Business Environment and Concepts (Wiley Cpa Examination Review Business Enrivonment and Concepts)
Everything Today's CPA Candidates Need to Pass the CPA Exam
Published annually, this comprehensive four-volume paperback reviews all four parts of the CPA exam. Many of the questions are taken directly from previous CPA exams. With 3,800 multiple-choice questions, these study guides provide all the information candidates need to master in order to pass the computerized Uniform CPA Examination.
- Complete sample exam in business environment and concepts
- The most effective system available to prepare for the CPA exam-proven for over thirty years
- Timely-up-to-the-minute coverage for the computerized exam. Contains all current AICPA content requirements in auditing and attestation
- Unique modular format-helps you zero in on areas that need work, organize your study program, and concentrate your efforts
- Comprehensive questions-over 3,800 multiple-choice questions and their solutions in the four volumes
- Covers the new simulation-style problems
- Guidelines, pointers, and tips-show you how to build knowledge in a logical and reinforcing way
Wiley CPA Exam Review 2010 arms test-takers with detailed outlines, study guidelines, and skill-building problems to help candidates identify, focus on, and master the specific topics that need the most work.