Wiley CPA Exam Review 2010, 4-volume Set (Wiley Cpa Examination Review (4 Vol Set))
Everything Today's CPA Candidates Need to Pass the CPA Exam
Published annually, this comprehensive four-volume paperback reviews all four parts of the CPA exam. Many of the questions are taken directly from previous CPA exams. With 3,800 multiple-choice questions and more than 90 simulations, these study guides provide all the information candidates need to master in order to pass the computerized Uniform CPA Examination.
- The most effective system available to prepare for the CPA exam-proven for over thirty years
- Timely-up-to-the-minute coverage for the computerized exam. Contains all current AICPA content requirements in auditing and attestation
- Unique modular format-helps you zero in on areas that need work, organize your study program, and concentrate your efforts
- Comprehensive questions-over 3,800 multiple-choice questions and their solutions in the four volumes
- Covers the new simulation-style problems
- Includes over 90 simulations
- Guidelines, pointers, and tips-show you how to build knowledge in a logical and reinforcing way
Wiley CPA Exam Review 2010 arms test-takers with detailed outlines, study guidelines, and skill-building problems to help candidates identify, focus on, and master the specific topics that need the most work.