Field Techniques in Glaciology and Glacial Geomorphology
Field Techniques in Glaciology and Glacial Geomorphology is the first text to provide this essential information in a single comprehensive volume.
- The role of field data acquisition in the broader disciplines of glaciology and glacial geomorphology
- Logistical preparations for fieldwork
- Field techniques in glaciology such as investigations on ice and meltwaters
- Field techniques in glacial geomorphology ranging from investigations on glacial landforms and sediments
- International case studies show each method in practice