Transfer Pricing International: A Country-by-Country Guide
The author of the Transfer Pricing Handbook now covers the often complex transfer pricing rules in nations around the globe.
* Reviews and analyzes OECD Guidelines.
* Provides an overview of 27 nation's transfer pricing rules.
* Examines the differences between the United States, OECD Guidelines, and specific countries' transfer pricing rules.
* Written by industry experts from each country.
The core volume (ISBN 0471-406619) is supplemented annually.
The 2002 Supplement includes updates to both Transfer Pricing 3e and Transfer Pricing International. It contains:
* Two new chapters on Cost-Sharing Buy-Ins and Technology, Licensing, and Economic Issues in Transfer Pricing
* Complete revisions to chapters on New Zealand, Singapore, Belgium, Czech Republic, Russia, and South Africa. (with updates to Germany chapter)
* New Appendix containing information regarding Practice Note 7
The supplement updates the core volumes, Feinschreiber/Transfer Pricing Handbook, Third Edition (ISBN 0471-406619) and Transfer Pricing International: A Country by Country Guide (ISBN 0471-385239).