Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Step by Step
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to manage your communications with Outlook 2007. With Step By Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Send e-mail, schedule meetings, and organize tasks for easy follow-up
- Manage your inbox with rules, folders, and search filters
- Share your calendar with anyone via e-mail or on the Web
- Manage RSS feeds and newsgroups—without leaving your inbox
- Learn ways to block spam and protect your sensitive messages
- Personalize the way Outlook 2007 looks and works
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- Bonus quick reference to the Ribbon, the new Microsoft Office interface
- Windows Vista Product Guide eReference—plus other resources on CD
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.