A New Testament Greek Primer
This new, innovative Greek grammar utilizes the best modern linguistic principles for equipping students to read the Greek New Testament. S. M. Baugh combines in this primer several attractive features:
• a clear distinction between essentials and nonessentials
• concentration on mastering specific "sub-skills"
• helpful memorization aids, such as vocabulary grouping
• creative exercises drawn directly from the New Testament
• focus on forms that occur frequently in the New Testament
In addition, A New Testament Greek Primer includes paradigms, parsing key, answer key, glossary, and subject index.
With grammar and exercises in one convenient volume, this complete primer is well suited both for Greek classes and for self-study or review.