Assessing and Managing Earthquake Risk: Geo-scientific and Engineering Knowledge for Earthquake Risk Mitigation: developments, tools, techniques (Geotechnical, Geological and Earthquake Engineering)
* Multidisciplinary approach of risk assessment and management, which can provide more efficient earthquake mitigation.
* Transfer of Geo-scientific and engineering knowledge to Civil Protection and insurance agents
* Approaches and common practices directly related to the preparation of earthquake emergency plans
* Illustrated examples of actual applications, including web sites
* Case-studies and information on relevant international projects