Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series: Lasers and Lights: Volume 1: Text with DVD: Vascular, Pigmentation, Scars, Medical Applications, 1e
Introducing a new title in the Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series! This breakthrough reference presents up-to-the-minute, practical guidance on the use of lasers for the treatment of pigmented and vascular lesions-edited by one of the top laser surgeons in the world, Dr. David Goldberg. Succinctly written and lavishly illustrated, this resource focuses on procedural how to's and offers step-by-step guidance on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the trade. An accompanying DVD shows clips of key techniques so readers can implement the newest procedures into their practice immediately.
- Covers the hottest topics-including the treatment of vascular lesions, leg veins, pigmented lesions and tattoos, scars, non-melanoma skin cancer, acne, psoriasis, and more-all in one concise, accessible volume.
- Provides the "tricks of the trade" of more than 20 practically-minded, technically skilled, hands-on clinicians.
- Features a wealth of color illustrations and photographs that depict cases as they present in practice.
- Discusses common pitfalls and emphasizes how to optimize outcomes, enabling readers to improve their technique.
- Highlights emerging topics in the field, with guidance on the newest developments in cosmetic surgery.
- Comes with a comprehensive DVD containing video clips of techniques and procedures as well as the experts' hints and tips.