2015 Photographer's Market
The Successful Photographer's Secret!
Thousands of successful photographers have trusted Photographer's Market as a resource for growing their businesses. This edition contains the most comprehensive and up-to-date market contacts for working photographers today: magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, stock agencies, advertising firms, contests and more.
In addition to the more than 1,500 individually verified contacts, 2015 Photographer's Market includes:
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, where you can search industry contacts, track your submissions, get the latest photography news and much more (PLEASE NOTE: Free subscriptions are NOT included with the e-book edition of this title.)
- Up-to-date information on how to start and run a photography business, including how to find clients, who to contact to submit your photos, what types of photos they need and how to submit both digital and film images
- Markets for fine art photographers, including hundreds of galleries and art fairs
- NEW! Informative articles on what it means to be a photographer, setting goals, getting organized, building a resume, and mastering marketing and branding
- NEW! Special features on defamation, composition, new tools, and food photography tips
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals, including musician, wildlife and advertising photographers
Check out ArtistsMarketOnline.com and ArtistsNetwork.com for more helpful resources.