WordPress Web Hosting: How To Use cPanel and Your Hosting Control Center (Read2L
"Best WordPress Hosting Guide"
Discover How to Easily Use cPanel and Your Hosting Control Center with Our Simple Step-By-Step Guide!
- Do you need a simple training guide? This guide is simple.
- Are you short on time? This book is fast paced and easy to read!
- Do you learn better with pictures? This book is FULL of pictures.
- Invest a few tax-deductible dollars in this easy-to-read eBook now!
We'll teach you how to easily use cPanel and your hosting control center to improve your website and your business.
Once you know the secrets, you'll laugh at how easy this is. This eBook is filled with images showing you how to effectively use cPanel and your web hosting control center. You'll also discover how to use add-on features that will save you time and money.
- How to use cPanel
- What a Hosting Control Center (HCC) is
- The difference between Shared, VPS, and Dedicated WordPress Hosting
- How to choose the best WordPress hosting provider for your business
- How to create and manage professional webmail accounts (email)
- How to manage WordPress files
- How to create FTP accounts
- How to use 3rd party FTP clients to upload and download files (Filezilla)
- How to track your website visitors with cPanel
- How to use cPanel to improve your websites security
- What databases are used for
- How to use sub-domains
- How to use add-on domains
- What parked domains are used for
- How to back up your website
- How to easily navigate cPanel
- Which promotional upgrades you should purchase
- Which promotional upgrades you should avoid
You'll Also Learn:
- How disk space is used and measured
- How bandwidth is used
- What MySQL databases are, and why you need them
- What to look for in regards to web hosting support
- How to get free domain names
- How to use referral programs to get free web hosting
- What to look for in regards to web hosting policies and money back guarantees
- Which web hosts offer unlimited disk space
- Which web hosts offer unlimited bandwidth
- Which web hosts offer unlimited databases
- How to host unlimited WordPress websites on a single hosting account..plus a lot more!
Follow this fast paced step-by-step guide. When you finish reading this book, you'll know all the secrets about
WordPress hosting. If you're new to Web Hosting and cPanel; then this is the only user guide you'll ever need.
Scroll up and purchase this Book now! Email me along the way if you need help.
-Kent Mauresmo & Matthew Pitt
P.S. This Kindle eBook includes a link to download the PDF version for FREE.
Page Count: 124 Pages (Word Doc/PDF Doc)
Word Count: 28,564
Image Count: Over 100 images to help you along the way.