Handbook for Focus on Adult Health: Medical-Surgical Nursing
This comprehensive yet concise clinical reference presents need-to-know information on over 170 commonly encountered diseases and disorders. The easy-to-use, colorful, consistent, and alphabetized format enables readers to gain quick access to vital information on
- Risk Factors
- Clinical Manifestations and Assessments
- Diagnostic Methods
- Medical and Nursing Management
- NursingProcess sections that include all of the steps of the nursing process: Assessment, Diagnosis, Planning, Nursing Interventions, and Evaluation.
- Nursing Alerts that offer brief tips or highlight red-flag warnings for clinical practice.
- Gerontologic Considerations that highlight information pertaining specifically to the care of older adults, who comprise the fastest-growing segment of our population.