In the spirit of Blackgentelmen.com come five sensual novellas about the excitement -- and danger -- of meeting someone online.
Welcome to Sistergirls.com, where men can meet the women of their dreams. Making a selection is just a beginning -- these ladies are more than mere images, and getting to know them is the really fun part. But just like most things, looks can be deceiving. And while the guys who take this plunge think they're in for the adventure of a lifetime, some of them are headed for the worst nightmare. Gathering five dramatically different voices between two covers, these stories travel the tantalizing crossroads between romance and cyberspace.
As today's world of dating expands beyond the traditional dinner-and-movie to the vast realm of Internet, this collection offers a timely and exciting glimpses into the adventures of cyber-relationships.
- "You Are Making Me Wet" by Earl Sewell
- "Life Happens" by Rique Johnson
- "The Wanting" by Michael Presley
- "Somewhere Between Love and Sarcasm" by V. Anthony Rivers
- "Legal Days, Lonely Nights" by William Fredrick Cooper