Instant Impact: Understanding Facebook's Username Cybersquatting Risks to Your Clients
Instant Impact: Understanding Facebook's Username Cybersquatting Risks to Your Clients is a time efficient way to get the most up to date facts about the topic, be ready to handle client questions, and take proactive steps on behalf of current and prospective clients it could impact the most. Take the 60 minutes to view this Instant Impact seminar to make sure you have answers ready to key questions you are sure to be asked on the immediate ramifications of the topic by colleagues, clients and other professionals with whom you discuss the topic.
Upon ordering, Reed Seminars will send you a CD with the seminar on it for viewing on your computer or mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry). The CD will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The seminar focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about Facebook s username cybersquatting risks to your clients
- The 10 questions being asked the most by CEOs and In-House Counsel with respect to how this will impact their company and what steps they should immediately be taking to preserve their potential future identity on Facebook
- Perspective on what this means for your clients across all social networking sites (such as MySpace, Twitter, LinkedIn and others) and what you can be doing to help them
- Proactive strategies and billable opportunities for current and prospective clients as a result of this news
- Case studies of other social networking sites that have had similar issues, how those situations played out in court and what it means for similar Facebook issues
Praise for Reed Seminars:
Was first on the scene with an in depth overview of this game changing decision. Howard Grubbs, Practice Group Leaader, Womble Carlyle
Thorough, informative and interesting...an efficient, effective means of gaining in depth insight into topics that affect every executive's business decision-making. - Greg Nowak, Partner, Pepper Hamilton
Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The Reed Seminar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time. Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
A tremendous time saver for the busy attorney... Michael Goshko, Burns & Levinson