Save the World & Still Be Home for Dinner (Capital Cares)
* As featured in Forbes.com! *
For many, the current economic crisis has clearly demonstrated that 'Big Business' and too much 'me' have almost destroyed our world. But visionary business coach Will Marre steps in to show us how to be leaders of meaningful lives and a better world.
By joining Will's trailblazing approach to civic activism through self-knowledge, you ll learn how to become an engine of change and be inspired to:
* Rethink where you are in your life plan
* Focus on what really matters to you - your Promise
* Get off the starting line and race with like-minded individuals to make a difference - big or small.
Will shows us the power of individuals and corporations, like:
* Chris who, though he couldn't afford to build a school for all the Sudanese Lost Boys and support his own family, nurtured and paid for one Lost Boy's U.S. college education.
* Mike the Surfer who developed a new line of shoes, sandals, shorts, and shirts made of almost entirely recycled, sustainable, or organic materials made in humane conditions - and made a fortune.
* Kim who saved her struggling training school by enlisting the help of every employee and transformed the company into a powerhouse within eighteen months - without a single lay-off.
In tumultuous times, for readers who are not ready to give up, and are ready to take responsibility for driving the future, Save the World & Still Be Home for Dinner is a beacon of hope and a model for civic activism and corporate social responsibility.