[email protected] Acme Luxury Property in Mumbai

Text-only Preview

Acme [email protected] Mumbai Project
has launched new residential Project Acme Oasis at Kandivali (East),
. Acme Oasis is offering 30 Storied Towers with all luxurious and modern amenities
where 2/2.5 and 3 BHK apartments are available. It is very near to Kandivali railway station
and Opposite to Mahindra & Mahindra Gate No1. ACME Oasis offering you a truly comfort
living experience. At Oasis the residence is not only about square feet but its about the dreams
and aspirations of your loved ones. The two elegant towers reach high into the clouds with
residences that occupy not more than 10% of the land area and the remaining 90% is occupied by
acres of mystical landscaped gardens and natural environs.
Full Details of Acme Oasis Mumbai Click Here:

Acme Oasis Mumbai Location:
As the name itself suggest “OASIS” is a picturesque and calm locale situated in the heart of
MUMBAI SUBURB at Akruli Road near Morya Industrial Estate, Kandivali East. Oasis is
considerately located within 15 mins of easy reach from all important destinations such as the
Railway Station, Highways and Malls or Restaurants.
Acme Oasis Mumbai Rate Plan:
- 2 BHK to 3 BHK.
Size - 1070 sq ft to 1460 sq ft
Price Ranging From: 70 Lacs to 1.2 Cr
Full Details Please Buzz us at: 09999684166, 09999684955
Acme Oasis Mumbai Common Amenities:
• Tot-Lot
• Club House
• Green Cover
• Party Lounge
• Amphitheater
• Rock Climbing
• Gathering Plaza
• Adventure Sports
• Meditation and Yoga Room
• Fully Equipped Gymnasium

• Steam, Sauna and Jacuzzi
• Rain Water Harvesting etc
About Acme Developer:
Ever since our dawn in 1976, we are driven by the belief that excellence isn’t a destination; but a
continuing journey, an enduring ambition. And with each day for over the last three decades, we
have pursued it passionately & meticulously. In recognition to our uncompromising pursuit of
excellence and high standards, we have been conferred with the ISO 9001 : 2000 certification.
Why Affinity:
Affinity Consultant is perhaps one of the few real estate consultants in India that offer you
advice and assistance for buying homes and offices at NO BROKERAGE CHARGE. What’s
more! If you want to resale the property you have bought with us, we are happy to assist you
once again for FREE! We have special deals with the leadingdevelopers and builders of India
and thus, can offer you special discounts on thebest properties in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida,
Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
and other cities in India.
At Affinity Consultant, our property and real estate experts are well-versed with the client
preferences and ins and outs of the real estate market. So, a deal with us means that you can rest
about minutiae about buying or selling a property forever!
For Booking and More Information Contact:
Affinity Solutions (P) Ltd |The Real Estate Consultants|
Customer Care: 09999684166, 09999684955
International Dial: 001-6469150050 (US), 0044-2030516831 (UK)
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit us: www.affinityconsultant.com