Hair Straightening Treatment - Pros and Cons of Chemical Straightening
instant hair straightening at home
Women have numerous options when they need to straighten their hair. Chemical hair
straightening is one of the treatments they're able to choose. These chemicals these are known as
chemical hair relaxers. Their use is a great straightening solution for those with unmanageable hair.
Women can see this treatment the way it comes with a perfect result. To achieve the desired
result, the straightening process involves the utilization of guanidine hydroxide or sodium
hydroxide. However, it is very important be aware of good and bad aspects before you decide to
undergo any straightening treatments. Chemical hair straightening has some advantages and
disadvantages that you need to consider.
best hair brush straightener
1. Relaxers is likely to make your hair much easier to manage. A designated iron will assist you to
achieve a perfect straight hair that is an easy task to comb or style. However, will still be feasible
for that you get curls in flowing hair.
2. You will find some relaxers that includes aloe vera. Natural aloe vera will moisten flowing hair
and scalp. Because of this, your hair will be shiny following the treatment. You are able to ask hair
stylist should they have relaxers that have aloe vera. Using this product offers more benefits in
3. This straightening way is great for those with kinky hair. Women with ethnic hair types are ideal
candidates with this treatment.
4. It is still easy to dye flowing hair after the treatment. However, make sure that you speak to
your hair dresser to know the safe colors to use. Commonly, highlights or bleach dye can't be
performed on relaxed hair. It's advocated that it is preferable to use semi-permanent dyes.
5. Using this method allows you to have straight hair that is more flexible for several styles.
Here are several disadvantages you may find in chemical hair relaxers:
1. Relaxers require some expense to maintain. You typically need around $80 to $150 for that
maintenance. Hair will be straightened permanently though the roots still retouching as they grow.
2. The substances inside the straightening product may damage hair. Sodium hydroxide includes
some risks making it better to go with a formula using guanidine hydroxide.
3. This straightening method also can damage your scalp. Thus, you almost certainly must think
hard prior to you buying laser hair removal.
Chemical hair straightening is not for everyone. If you don't have difficulties with your scalp or hair,
there might be no significant advantage with this treatment. You may want to consider other
remedies if you're not a candidate of this method. In addition, our recommendation is that you've
chemical hair straightening done at reputable salon.