* Physical well being is in equal footing with mental
well being for all and women need not be an
* The problem is discuss here is the looseness in
vagina which is crucial to women and the link of
this physical debility with mental well being has a
* The social and sexual ramification with this debility
has made many women's life haywire as well as
men, who understand this problem, try to mend
the ways, some go for greener pastures.
* The lack of firmness in vulva is curable with the
ayurvedic remedy, Aabab tablet, and this is the
way the men who is of understanding in nature,
transit this path into the hearts of women forever.
* The craze for surgical reconstruction of female
genitals is in vogue, and the result has its own ifs
* The problems are the age, the cost aspects, as well
as the chances of relapse.
* The ayurvedic remedy, Aabab tablet, does this
noble task in revival of the tightness of female
vulva in its own way, pooling the goodness of an
* The time it consumes is just 1 hour, as it starts its
work in the female genitals before copulation.
* The continuous use of Aabab tablets regains the
original form of female vulva that saves the time
and expenses of a surgery and from the risk of a
* Quercus infectoria, offer its herbal secretion as
well as the magic of Argilla Vitriolutum or the
Alum, miracle stuff in use for time along to heal
cuts and bruises, both together keep Aabab
tablets as a wonder pill ( external use only)to cure
* The alum with its antiseptic as well as astringent
properties has the reach to pinnacle with its
presence in Aabab tablets that shrink the female
genitals fast, so that it tightens soon.
* The research in alum has taken it further to the
heights of medical cure with its efficacy as
adjuvant in injecting the human vaccines.
* The meaning of an adjuvant is a constituent that
activates the immune responses to an antigen.
* Quercus infectoria belong to the family Fagaceae is
actually in between a tree and a shrub has the
medicinal secret in the Oak galls with a name
Mazu, which are the out growths, formed on the
* The female gall wasp by name Adleria gallae-
tinctoriae punctures the bark of young twigs and
lays the eggs in the young shoot.
* The transformation of the young ones of the wasp
to adult happen but gives a reward to the
humanity with the enzyme-containing secretion,
produced by the young insect.